- All prices are subject to change without notice, and the ability for you to create an order or quote request based on the price you see on this site is not a guarantee of supply at that or any other price. We will contact you prior to processing an order if pricing is different from what the web site showed when you created your order. Each item has a Price Date field showing how recently the pricing for that item has been updated, but the only way to guarantee a price is to request that we give you a quote.
- Lead times shown for individual items are indicative only, and if time is critical in any particular order please discuss this with Bluechip Infotech New Zealand prior to placing an order. While Bluechip Infotech New Zealand will make every effort to keep customers up to date with their backorders, ultimately it is the customer’s responsibility to amend or cancel outstanding backorders. Backorders must be cancelled in writing – if you can’t prove you cancelled it, and we can’t send it back, the goods are yours.
- Orders may only be cancelled, and products may only be returned, with the consent of Bluechip Infotech New Zealand. Due to the nature of the products and service provided by Bluechip Infotech New Zealand, in many cases it is not possible to cancel an order once we have placed the order on your behalf with our supplier. Therefore when you place an order with us it must be considered as purchased and non-returnable from that point. If a return is permitted, torn or crushed packaging, damaged or incomplete returns are not acceptable. A restocking fee may be charged but this will be determined on a case-by-case basis, depending on the policies of our supplier.
- Shipping charges for warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer, not Bluechip Infotech New Zealand. For hardware items sourced overseas, this may include international freight charges to and from a service centre.
- If you have a Bluechip Infotech New Zealand online account you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to this account. Bluechip Infotech New Zealand will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of the account, or for financial information obtained as a result of unauthorised use, unless closure of such an account had been requested prior to the unauthorised incident and we had acknowledged receipt of that request.
- Bluechip Infotech New Zealand undertakes to take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the site and its services. However Bluechip Infotech New Zealand will not accept responsibility for any loss or damages whatsoever, resulting from any unavailability of the site or services. This includes but is not limited to any failure or delay in the receipt of orders placed from the site, regardless of whether or not such failure or delay is caused by or located in any Bluechip Infotech New Zealand server or system, or the internet in general.
- All intellectual property included on the website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, copyright works, trademarks, photographs and movie clips, is owned by Bluechip Infotech New Zealand or other third parties. You agree not to use, copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on any intellectual property on this website, except for the purpose of viewing on screen or printing portions of the website for internal use, other than with express written consent from the owner of that property. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the system.
- Any materials, information, or services provided by third parties that are accessible via this web site may be governed by separate license agreements and Bluechip Infotech New Zealand makes no representations in regard to such content.
- This system, including services, mechanisms, and components is copyrighted to, and protected by Bluechip Infotech New Zealand Limited. You agree that you will not:
- › Decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code available to this system.
- › Disrupt, or interfere with the operation, or security of this system or any affiliated or linked systems.
- › Upload, publish, or otherwise transmit through the system any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
- › Attempt to access any system area which you are not authorised to access.